Since yesterday’s post was depressing, I’m redeeming myself with a happier one today. Here are some things I’m loving at the moment:
1) Soup. I could probably eat soup for every meal! I definitely eat it at least 4-5 times a week. I’m actually eating it as we speak!
2) This waaaaarm weather and the spring thunderstorms that come with it! We didn’t get many storms in Montana, so I am happy to be back in the land of lightning (as long as it keeps its distance). I LOVE finally being in spring/summer clothes. Dresses are my favorite things!
3) The Starbucks Every Mother Counts cd. $8 from every CD goes towards worldwide maternal healthcare. You can’t beat that! Plus, I really love the playlist. Our moms may be getting a copy for Mother’s Day (secret’s out ;)).
4) The fact that I’ve really only gained less than half a pound in 2 weeks (despite my feelings of frustration this weekend and feeling like I’ve gained like, 10 lbs). Thank you, scale, for actually making me sort of happy this morning.
5) ROYAL WEDDING WEEK. Yes, I admit it.
6) This from Sephora. I am a tried & true Burberry Brit Sheer girl (and will remain that way!) but it’s been fun to try different scents out…plus, you can’t beat the fact that when you choose your favorite scent, you get a free full-sized bottle of it!
7) BIGGEST LOSER TONIGHT. But seriously, I hope Kaylee goes home. I cannot stand her.
That’s all for now…